Choose one of the following:
- Cook an authentic dish for your family from Spain or a Latin America country. Include the recipe and a picture of the final product.
- Watch a television show or movie in Spanish. Write up a brief summary of your experience. (Eight or more sentences on what you understood, how you felt, etc.)
- Translate a Spanish song. Bring the translation and share the song with the class. You can share a recording or you can sing it yourself.
- Learn about an authentic artifact from a Spanish-speaking country. Research and share with the class what you learn.
- Propose a cultural experience and get it approved by Sra Wilson.